Associate VP/VP Asset Manager
- GBP80000.00 - GBP120000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 16th November 2018
- Job Type
A leading Real Estate and investment management firm are currently looking for an Associate VP/VP to join their Asset Management team. Primarily responsible for one of Germany's largest high-rise office buildings, the successful individual will also be responsible for the asset management of assets in wider European jurisdictions, including France and Ireland.
- Implement Asset Management strategy.
- Supervise and work closely with third parties (asset managers, property managers, brokers, architects etc).
- Responsible for implementing refurbishment and/or development projects.
- Work to extend/renew agreements with existing tenants.
- Monitor marketing activity for vacant spaces and negotiate leases.
- Supervise the legal activity related to the lease agreements or any issue related to the building itself.
- Work on financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR's, etc).
- Monitor the state of repair and condition for each property.
- Conduct quarterly financial performance analysis of properties.
A fluency in German will be highly advantageous. £80,000 - £120,000, with very good bonus.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.