- GBP70000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum + healthcare, bonus, and more
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a global leader in Facilities Management with a brand new role that has arisen due to their sustained success in the industry. Our client is seeking a Bid Management leader with a background in bidding for hard FM contracts to lead the day to day management of multi-million pound bids and the bid team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of a comprehensive bid strategy, taking account of the client's needs and wider market forces to ensure the proposal offers a key point of differentiation and value to the client;
- Agreeing a clear bid budget;
- Developing a programme for the bid with clear action points and dates, with tender meetings/reviews clearly set out and follow up's agreed;
- Ensuring compliance with the tender process approval systems;
- Identifying the required resources for the bid, ensuring that the team below you have the right support to deliver the bid successfully with a clear vision for the success of the proposal.
As the successful applicant, you will have clear communication skills both verbally and in writing, as well as a strong understanding of the FM and Project Management industries. Boasting a tangible track record in successful bid management, you will be confident in your ability to lead the team on high profile proposals.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV online.