Block Management - Associate Director
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th February 2019
- Job Type
I am working on behalf of one of the biggest and most successful Block Management company's in the UK. They are looking for a strong and experienced Block Management individual to oversee and manage an area of their London portfolio which is made up of several high net worth and complex schemes which have highly talented staff working on them.
Your main responsibility will be to oversee the operational performance of this area to ensure that that the portfolio is being managed to company and industry standards while exceeding the client's expectations.
- Provide additional support to Estate Management staff throughout the portfolio with general day to day issues.
- Work as part of the senior management team throughout the company, implementing new procedures and carrying out regular training sessions to senior staff members.
- Undertake comprehensive and regular site visits and inspections of the developments throughout the portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with all current clients and help with business development throughout the region.
- Keep up to date with existing and changing legislation's to ensure the company's London operations comply with legislative requirements.
- Have the final say on portfolio budgets and give sign off's to annual service charges at each development.
In this role you will be field based managing your own diary working from home or site to site and occasionally from the Head office in Central London, Monday - Friday 09:00 to 17:30.
The salary provided for this role is circa £60,000 with excellent company benefits.
For more information get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org or 02074782506