Block Management Consultant
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is looking for a hard working, ambitious and experienced block management consultant to work for a UK managing agent.
Working within our client's residential asset management department, the block management consultant's role will be to provide current and prospective clients with management strategies for their portfolio. This heavily includes the mobilisation of new developments.
The block consultant will be expected to maintain regular contact with clients and directors and will be responsible for ensuring departmental deadlines and service standards are met.The role will also include management responsibilities including monitoring team performance and acting as first point of reference for questions or discussions concerning the department portfolio.
If you are interested in this position, you must have previous experience in the leasehold sector in a similar consulting/management capacity. Required attributes include;
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Business development skills
- Staff management skills
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- MIRPM qualification or RICS accredited degree
For those interested in hearing more about this position, please submit your up-to-date CV with a relevant contact number.