Block Management Team Leader
- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 5th February 2019
- Job Type
£50,000 - £55,000
My client has been established in the Block Management market for the last 15+ years and have gained a highly reputable name through the work model and customer service they provide. They currently have a rare opportunity for an established Senior candidate to join in the capacity of Team Leader.
This role would require the successful individual to oversee an existing team who cover a high-end portfolio located around Central London. The team are very much established meaning the portfolio is historically well managed however as the Team Leader you would be the main point of escalation if required.
You will also be involved in the wider management of the business where you will liaise with the senior management team to ensure maximum performance is achieved and implement new procedures where necessary.
- Main point of contact for any issues that are escalated.
- Carry out regular staff appraisals.
- Create management strategies for the team.
- Build relationships with current clients.
- Bring on new business for the company.
- Work closely with the Property Managers to help them develop.
- MIRPM qualified.
- Strong team management experience.
- Local area knowledge.
- Up to date industry knowledge.
- Confident in dealing with budgets and meeting KPI targets.
If you feel as though the above criteria matches your experience then please apply with an up to date CV.