Block Manager (Client Side) - North London
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th October 2018
- Job Type
We are looking for a leasehold professional with experience in property and asset management for an exciting new Client Side role in North London.
Our client is residential Landlord who manage their own portfolio. They are a family run company that are steadily growing,and looking to build their team.
The role is for a Block Manager based to be responsible for the management of a residential block portfolio on behalf of the freeholder. You will work within a small team of three other property manager and have a major input into the management strategy of the portfolio.
Activities within the role shall include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the site both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- The consideration of all resident applications for works to ensure they are correctly licensed
- Deal with resident sales enquiries and ensure lease terms are enforced
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Our client is looking for someone who can provide excellent communication skills having to liaise with tenants, contractors and the client on a regular basis. Leadership qualities combined with a flair for management and ability to motivate and drive staff to meet the highest possible standards are desired attributes for this role.
Previous experience within residential property management is essential, qualifications such as IRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial. If you do not have previous experience in block management you will NOT be considered for this role.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.