Block Manager (Exclusive with Cobalt)
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th February 2019
- Job Type
We are currently working exclusively with a well established managing agent in East London who are looking for a Block Property Manager to join their team. Our client has been expanding steadily over the past two years having successfully won a lot of new business in the area.
You will be responsible for the management of a 600 unit portfolio in central, East and North London on behalf of freehold and RTM clients. The largest block consisting of only 100 units. This is an office based role which also offers the flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week.You will also have you're own property management assistant. The also have an office dog!
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience managing a leasehold portfolio along with:
- A strong knowledge of section 20 processes and major works
- Have experience attending and chairing AGMs.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Ideally be IRPM qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV