Block Manager *Home Working*
- GBP30000 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 20th September 2018
- Job Type
My client, a leading specialist in residential block management is currently seeking a proven Block Manager to join their growing team. Based from home, the successful individual will need to come in and hit the ground running managing c.2000 units across Yorkshire. High levels of customer service is essential as you will be working with key clients/Directors at each development.
The ideal candidate will,
- Be completely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Be very smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have clear and concise communication skills to all involved.
Responsibilities of the roles include,
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from directors, Leaseholders and tenants.
- Instructing and overseeing Section 20 Major Works.
- Attending AGM's, Resident Meetings and EGM's
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the Service Charges are being spent in line with the Service Charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after prior approval has been granted.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreement
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Block Management role in more detail, please contact Max Davies on 0161 711 1506.