Block Manager (Manchester)
- GBP18000 - GBP26000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th April 2019
- Job Type
Salary: £18,000 - £26,000
We have been instructed on a new opportunity for a Block Manager based in Manchester to oversee a portfolio of residential block and estates. The successful individuals will be responsible for a medium sized portfolio of 24 developments encompassing circa 550 units. You will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, service charge budgeting, Section 20, carrying out meetings, liaising with leaseholders and contractors and overseeing H&S.
This is role would be well suited to a Junior Property Manager looking to take control of their own portfolio or alternatively an established Property Manager looking for more ownership.
Responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from Directors, Leaseholders and Tenants.
- Instructing and overseeing Section 20 major works.
- Attending AGM's, Resident Meetings and EGM's.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreements
- Managing the portfolios compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease agreements.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Be completely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Always compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Be smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience, then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.