Block Manager - Marylebone
- GBP32000.00 - GBP36000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 22nd October 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Block Manager
Salary: £30,000 - 36,000
Location: Central London
One of the largest managing agents in the UK are currently seeking a Block Manager to join their Central London office and manage a portfolio of circa 500 units in the Chelsea, Kensington and Knightsbridge area.
As well as offering a competitive salary, they will support all your IRPM and other relevant industry qualifications to ensure that you provide the best management possible on your portfolio.
You will need to have managed a portfolio of residential developments as you will be expected to come in and hit the ground running from the off.
The ideal candidate will:
- Always Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Have clear and concise communication skills both verbally, in writing and in person.
- Be very organised and polished with a keen eye for detail.
- Be very well presented to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees and tenants in line with the company policy.
- Ensure that site inspections are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement in place.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval from the client has been granted.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com