- GBP35000 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 11th December 2019
- Job Type
I am currently working with a specialist managing agent who are looking to take on a Block manager due to the expansion of their residential team.
My client is an independent company covering both residential and commercial property. They are based in central London with an open plan, modern offices which creates an excellent working environment.
They are looking for someone who has previous experience in Block management from overseeing the Section 20 process from start to finish to carrying out regular property inspections.
- IRPM qualified
- Day to day portfolio management experience
- Setting service charge budgets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A good problem solver
- Able to work on own initiative
Working hours for this role are Monday- Friday 09:00 - 17:30
The Salary provided is £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience plus extra company benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply here.