- Up to GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th February 2019
- Job Type
£30,000pa depending on experience
We are working with an established and growing managing agent who are looking for a block management professional to join their team. Our client is a multi-disciplinary company who have a reputation for their customer service and for being a leading employer.
Our client offers excellent training programmes and the opportunity to progress long-term for a company that is continually going from strength to strength. They will support all relevant qualifications and can offer a successful career path within property.
You will be managing a small portfolio in Essex of maximum 600 units and work within a friendly team. The desired candidate will be someone with a proven flair for customer service and excellent communication skills. Our client is seeking someone with good business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and someone with excellent knowledge of the section 20 process.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.