- GBP28000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Block Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
A large and well respected managing agent is currently looking for a Block Manager to join them in their Hertfordshire office. They have numerous offices throughout London and surrounding areas. With over 100 years combined in the Property Management sector they are one of the market leaders in customer service and experience.
They are looking for someone to come in and manage a portfolio of circa 500 units in the surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a similar size portfolio and will be looking to further progress their career and utilise their existing experience. People with no experience of Block Management will unfortunately not be considered for this role due to the exceptional service which needs to be provided.
Responsibilities of the roles include,
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees and tenants.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval has been granted.
The ideal candidate will,
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Be very organised with a keen eye for detail at all times.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
- Be polished and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
If your experience matches the above please apply with an up to date CV