- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1st February 2019
- Job Type
£30,000-£35,000 depending on experience
We are currently working with a well-established, high-end managing agent who are looking for a property professional to join their block management department. Our client has a reputation for managing luxury portfolios within the local area and are a highly desirable company to work for.
Working for one of London's most successful multi-disciplinary property companies, you will be managing a small portfolio of 30 luxury blocks in West London. Our client offers unparalleled training programmes and the opportunity to progress long-term in a company that is continually going from strength to strength.
The desired candidate will be someone with a proven flair for customer service and excellent communication skills. Our client is seeking someone with good business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and someone with good knowledge of the section 20 process.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.