- GBP28000.00 - GBP33000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 18th October 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Block Manager
Salary: £28,000 - 33,000
Location: Central London
A small but well known independent managing agent in the Central London area are currently seeking a Junior Block Manager stepping up or Block Manager to join their team and manage a small portfolio of circa 250 units in the surrounding area of the office.
All employees are IRPM accredited and they will support and fund your IRPM qualifications to allow you to provide the best management possible.
Unfortunately those without experience in managing a residential portfolio will not be considered for this position as you will come in and manage a portfolio at a senior level from the off.
The ideal candidate will:
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Have clear and concise communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Be very organised and polished with a keen eye for detail.
- Be presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Ensure that site inspections are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement in place.
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees and tenants in line with the company policy.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval from the client has been granted.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.