- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6th November 2019
- Job Type
An established client of mine that are currently one of the industry leaders in block management are looking to grow the team and bring in an experienced Block Manager to manage a portfolio in Central London. In this role you will be managing a new portfolio that the company have recently acquired meaning this will give you the opportunity to put your own stamp on a new project by building new relationships with the clients and leaseholders.
This company is known for providing one of the best work life balances in the industry with the ability to work from home occasionally, get time in lieu for any out of hours work and regular company trips abroad.
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
- Manage teams of on-site staff.
- Oversee and manage Section 20 works in your portfolio.
- Monitor Service Charge budgets.
- Chair AGM's.
- IRPM qualified.
- Previous block management experience.
- Up to date health & safety knowledge.
- The ability to work on your own.
- Confident with word and excel.
- Direct portfolio management.
The salary provided for this role is up to £40,000.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00.
If you'd like to know more about this role do get in touch or apply here.
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 02074782506