- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th August 2018
- Job Type
Block Manager (Flexible Working)
£25,000 - £35,000
We have been instructed by an established residential managing agent in Birmingham city centre, who are looking to appoint a Block Manager to their team. The successful individual will need to come in and manage a medium sized portfolio of circa 850 units. Block Management experience is essential as you will need to work with RMC's, RTM' and Freehold clients from the off.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from Directors, Leaseholders and Tenants.
- Instructing and overseeing Section 20 Major Works.
- Attending AGM's, Resident Meetings and EGM's.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreement.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the Service Charges are being spent in line with the Service Charge budget for that financial year.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Be very smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV. To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Max Davies on 0161 711 0602.