- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th April 2019
- Job Type
Our client has instructed us on a unique opportunity to join their expanding team on a small and local portfolio. Due to their reputation, their portfolio is steadily growing, and they would like someone to come on board to grow with them.
You will be working in a close-knit team on a small portfolio of circa 200 units local to the offices; your position will have an emphasis on problem solving and client management as well as a key focus on customer service.
The portfolio has grown very organically over the years, mainly through their excellent reputation and word of mouth. This is a rare opportunity where you will have guided training in excelling in property management, you will work closely alongside directors and they are a company that offer incredible long-term progression.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislation
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly with your CV.