- GBP33000.00 - GBP37000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th March 2020
- Job Type
My client is a market-leading managing agent who has an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious Block Manager to join their expanding team. They offer a number of amazing company perks including flexible working which will allow you the opportunity to do some home-based work. This position would be well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in Property management.
The right candidate will have previous experience in property management having set service charge budgets as well as carrying out the Section 20 process from the beginning through to completion.
Your day to day responsibilities will require you to manage your own portfolio liaising with leaseholders and managing any maintenance issues. You will also be working closely with contractors ensuring that any major works are carried out to a high standard.
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under their own initiative
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Overseen service charge budgets
- Managed Section 20 process from start to finish
- Previously chaired AGMs
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9:00- 17:30
The salary provided for this role is £35,000
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply