- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1st March 2019
- Job Type
We are looking for a leasehold professional with experience in block management for an exciting new position in North London.
Our client is residential managing agent who set up 3 years ago. They are a family run company that are steadily growing,and looking to build their team.
Based in their North West London Office the Block Manager will be responsible for the management of a residential block portfolio of approximately 500 units, all located in North London. You will work within a small team of three other property managers and have a major input into the management strategy of the portfolio.
Responsibilities within the role shall include:
- Chairing management meetings
- Liaising with surveyors and other professionals
- Preparation and implementation of service charge budgets
- Issuing Section 20 Notices and overseeing major works projects
- Submitting Companies House Returns
- Property inspections
- Business development
Previous experience within residential property management is essential, qualifications such as IRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial. If you do not have previous experience in block management you will NOT be considered for this role.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please apply online with your current CV if you are interested in this role.