- Up to GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 24th September 2018
- Job Type
We have a client-side opportunity for an established Property Manager to join on of the UK's largest Landlords based out of their North London office. Their portfolio spans the breadth of the UK and is predominantly made up of residential, mix use and commercial units
They are looking for someone to join their team and assist with the effective and efficient day to day management of their designated residential portfolio. Due to a recent reshuffle they need the successful applicant to fit into the position with little training or guidance so those without previous block experience will unfortunately not be considered for this position.
The key requirements include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the section 20 process with experience in overseeing major and minor works
- Calculating and setting the service charge budgets for clients approval
- Regularly inspecting the properties while overseeing the on-site staff
- Negotiating competitive service contracts; supervision of contractors
- Attending AGM's, Director and resident meetings occasionally taking minutes and chairing when required
The successful candidate will need:
- A professional and personable demeanour
- A strong customer focused approach
- Existing experience of property maintenance and repair
- To be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of the current Housing/Rent Acts legislation and health & safety.
If you feel your experience would fit the above criteria, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.