- GBP22000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 15th August 2018
- Job Type
Based in Solihull
This Block Management company has been providing specialist residential block management services across the North of England for over 25 years. With their considerable block management expertise, this company has a proven track record in providing a first-class, customer focused residential property management service to private clients and investors. This management company are experts in their field specialising in Property Management. They are dedicated to career development and invest in all their employees to ensure career progression opportunities are offered at every level, all their property managers are fully trained and qualified Members of the IRPM and Assoc RICS.
Key responsibility will include:
- Management of a residential portfolio situated in and around.
- Undertaking regular property inspections.
- Produce service charge budgets for client approval.
- Production of Section 20 Notices in respect of major works and long-term agreements.
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works.
- Attend client meetings including board meetings, usually out of office hours
The ideal block manager will have:
- Property management experience in the residential sector.
- A Strong and thorough understanding of the Section 20 process.
- A strong understanding of current property management and leasehold legislation.
- Pleasant, efficient and helpful telephone manner.
- Strong customer service with a proactive attitude
- IRPM or higher.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Block Manager position in more detail, please contact Max Davies on 0161 711 0602.