- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 5th February 2018
- Job Type
My client, a privately owned property management company with four offices nationally, is looking for an experienced Block Manager to join its Swindon office. This role requires travel by road so if you do not hold a valid driver's license please do not apply.
Duties to include:
- Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
- Site inspections and monitoring on-site works
- Ensuring compliance and Health & Safety
- Working to deadlines
- Completing Section 20 Notices
- Preparing, agreeing and issuing service charge budgets
- Attending AGMs
- Actively seeking new business
- Supporting the Block Management team
- Understanding of leasehold property
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Drivers License
- IRPM or other industry qualifications
Salary is dependent upon experience, with a higher salary for candidates able to bring business development to the role.
This company is committed to offering real progression and development opportunities, as well as supported industry training.
To discuss this role or any opportunities within the property sector, please call Hannah on 0161 457 0105.