- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th July 2018
- Job Type
£35,000 - £40,000
We have been instructed by a very well established, multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveying Practice in Central London to secure a Block Manager for their growing residential team.
The successful individual will need to come in and manage a small portfolio of circa 200 units in the surrounding area straight away until further portfolio has been acquired.
Block Management experience is essential as you will need to work with RMC's, RTM' and Freehold clients from the off.
As well as a great salary they will put you through your APC and you will get exposure to the commercial side of management.
Responsibilities of the roles include,
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from directors, Leaseholders and tenants.
- Instructing and overseeing Section 20 Major Works.
- Attending AGM's, Resident Meetings and EGM's.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreement.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the Service Charges are being spent in line with the Service Charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after prior approval has been granted.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
The ideal candidate will,
- Be completely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Be very smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Have clear and concise communication skills to all involved.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.