- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 18th May 2018
- Job Type
£35,000 - £40,000
I am currently working on an opportunity for a Block Manager to join a very well known and respected managing agent in North London. You will manage circa 500 units in the Hertfordshire/Essex area and this will be a mixture of RMC's RTM's and Freehold development.
Unfortunately those without experience in the Block Management industry will not be considered for this role as you will be expected to come in and hit the ground running with a full portfolio straight away.
The ideal candidate will,
- Be completely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive can do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Be very smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have clear and concise communication skills to all involved.
Responsibilities of the roles include,
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from directors, Leaseholders and tenants.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the Service Charges are being spent in line with the Service Charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after prior approval has been granted.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreement.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.