- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 19th July 2018
- Job Type
£30,000 - £35,000
We have been instructed by a very well established, multi-disciplinary property company in prime Central London to secure a Block Manager for their team.
The successful individual will need to come in and hit the ground running managing a high-end portfolio in the surrounding areas. High levels of customer service is essential as you will be working with key clients/Directors at each development.
Block Management experience is essential and working with prestigious developments is desirable but not required.
The ideal candidate will,
- Be completely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive can do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible.
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Be very smart and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Have clear and concise communication skills to all involved.
Responsibilities of the roles include,
- Responding to correspondence by email/phone calls from directors, Leaseholders and tenants.
- Instructing and overseeing Section 20 Major Works.
- Attending AGM's, Resident Meetings and EGM's
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the Service Charges are being spent in line with the Service Charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after prior approval has been granted.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreement.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.