- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th April 2019
- Job Type
Our client has instructed us exclusively in sourcing a Block Manager to join their expanding team. Due to steady growth of the business, they are looking to add an addition to their Block Management arm to manage a local portfolio.
You will be working amongst a supportive and welcoming team on a portfolio of no more than 150 units. Our clients focus has always been on customer service over volume and they are keen to continue this model. Their growth has come purely from word of mouth and as a result is showing impressive expansion plans for the next few years.
You will receive focused training and support towards your IRPM. The team in place have been with the company for a long time and there is an excellent reputation for retention here. You will need to have proven track record for customer service and excellent communication skills. The experience you will bring to the position will be excellent business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and a thorough knowledge of the section 20 process.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly to Lucy email@example.com or 0207 478 2533