Block Property Manager (Bristol)
- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + work from home 2 days per week
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 25th July 2018
- Job Type
Block Property Manager
Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm (Option for flexible working; 2 days a week from home)
My client, a leading property company with over 70 year's experience in the industry, is seeking a Leasehold Property Manager for their Bristol office. The company is committed to training, developing and promoting their people, as well as working with well-known charities to benefit society whilst achieving commercial success. Due to planned portfolio expansion, it is a very exciting time to join the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid experience in Block Management - chairing AGMs, setting service charge budgets, dealing with insurance claims, serving section 20 notices and overseeing major works
- Effectively deal with telephone enquiries and ensure regular client communication
- Monitor requests for repairs and maintenance from leaseholders/ freeholders, making sure they are all dealt with quickly and efficiently and ensure work is completed to client satisfaction
- Deal with insurance claims
- Ensure progress notes are taken
- Work independently and as part of the wider team to deliver a quality service, promoting the brand via attention to detail, excellent communication, supreme organisational skills and customer service
- Be IRPM/AIRPM qualified (or be working towards it)
- Hold a full UK Driving License (essential)
Salary up to £30,000 plus car allowance.
To discuss this position, or a move within the residential property industry, please call Hannah on 0161 457 0105.