Block Property Manager
- GBP27000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
£28,000 - £35,000pa
Our client has instructed us on a rare and exciting opportunity to join their expanding team. Due to growth within the business, there is a vacancy for an established Block Manager to come on board and manage a key portfolio.
The portfolio would be local to the office, of a manageable size and due to the growth of the business, there will be the potential to expose yourself to some commercial property management. You will receive structured training and support as you progress through your role and there are excellent progression routes in place.
Our client is growing at a steady pace and forming an excellent reputation within the market. The experience you will bring to the position will be excellent business acumen, exceptional interpersonal skills and a thorough knowledge of the section 20 process.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislation
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly to Lucy email@example.com or 0207 478 2533