Block Property Manager
- GBP27000.00 - GBP29000.00 per annum + £4,500 car allowance
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 13th March 2020
- Job Type
Block Property Manager - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
£27,000 - £29,000 (plus £4,500 car allowance)
A reputable Property Management company with a national network of offices is currently seeking a Block Property Manager to join their regional office in Leeds. This is on a 1-year FTC to initially cover maternity leave, however the likelihood of going permanent is very high as the office is projected to expand.
Based out of a smart and modern office in the city centre, the successful and friendly team keeps customer orientated service at the heart of what it does. This role will involve managing a portfolio of residential block developments on behalf of clients / freeholders, liaising with leaseholders.
Key duties will include:
- Property Inspections and Maintenance
- Finance: Budgets and Client Accounts
- Insurance: Building, Directors and Officers insurance
- Meetings: EGMs, AGMs, Directors; and Residents meetings
- Correspondence and Administration
- Breaches of the Lease
- Managing contractors
- Property Sales (Assignment of the Lease)
In addition to an excellent remuneration package, benefits include a car allowance and a Leeds city centre parking permit.
Please submit an up to date CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.