Body Corporate Manager
- NZD60000.00 - NZD80000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th April 2018
- Job Type
This company provides specialist Body Corporate services all over New Zealand. They appoint a Body Corporate Manager to each Body Corporate ensuring a professional and quality service to all clients. This growing company are a family orientated and fun group of people while dedicated in their approach to the industry. They strive to build long term relationships demonstrating ethical and professional practice. Right now they are looking to grow their team with the addition of one Body Corporate Manager.
Your primary responsibility in this role is to administer a growing portfolio of Body Corporates, developing the administrative systems, while completing additional property management tasks.
You main duties will include some of the following:
· Chairing Body Corporate meetings
· Arrange placement/renewal of insurance and complete all insurance claims
· Prepare financial statements and budget proposals for AGM's
· Undertaking site inspections
· Approve invoicing for payment and ensure all accounts receivable are paid
· Arrange all service contracts and maintenance requirements
In summary, you will need to be confident with financial information, legal information and client communication. You will need to have the passion to coordinate regular property management administration in order to keep your portfolio mechanics in good working order. You will also need to be a team player, and equally be comfortable with working autonomously. You will be required to flex your customer service skills in a professional and timely manner, showing patience and care when dealing with property owners.
*If you have knowledge and skills of the Unit Titles Act, body corporate rules, the Building Act, weather tightness issues, and insurance valuation processes you will stand out from the rest.