Building Manager - 4 Day Week
- GBP40000 - GBP400000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a leading managing agent who are currently seeking a Building Manager for a large commercial grade A office space in the City of London. The postholder will be required to work 4 days a week which is ideal for anyone seeking a better work/life balance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the provision of facility management services in accordance with Customer Agreements, Specifications and KPI's.
- Assist the PM with preparation of SC budgets and reconciliations.
- Establish positive working relationships with tenants and ensure regular meetings both formal and informal are undertaken.
- Manage and monitor Health and Safety systems and ensure performance statistics are maintained at the highest level. Provide frequent updates to the PM and the Client where required.
- Instructing contractors and others to undertake minor maintenance works, as directed from time to time by the Property Manage
The Ideal candidate will have deliverable Building Management experience working within a property environment. You will also be H&S qualified to IOSH or NEBOSH.