Building Manager (Maternity Cover)
- GBP37000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 18th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt is seeking a proactive building manager for a 9-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. You will be working with a leading name in UK Real Estate, well known for owning and managing sophisticated, exclusive commercial buildings. The multi-use development is situated in a prime location and would be a bridge for further industry progression for the successful applicant
Key responsibilities include:
- The responsibility of building fabric and plant inspections;
- Guaranteeing total Health and Safety compliance for the site;
- Managing and leading the on-site, in-house and outsourced staff across the total FM basis;
- Accountability of the service charge budget;
- Developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships in order to provide high-class service;
- Supervising any reactive and planned works as deemed necessary.
As the successful applicant you will have experience in the management of commercial multi-tenanted building(s) for a managing agent or property owner. You will need to be available on short notice and is essential that you carry either the IOSH or NEBOSH certifications.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today