Building Manager (Trophy Asset)
- GBP42000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + vehicle allowance + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th February 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager for an industry leading Property Management Agency in London's West End. This role offers career progression and the opportunity to manage one of London's impressive trophy buildings.
Key Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Setting and managing the Service Charge Budget.
- Managing external service providers.
- Creating, building and sustaining lasting relationships with building occupiers and visitors.
- Undertaking regular site inspections and ensuring full compliance with UK and company Health & Safety legislation.
- Overseeing both the proactive and reactive maintenance programme for the building fabric and plant.
Our client is looking for a proactive individual with great communication, organisation and managerial skills. IOSH/NEBOSH certificates are a requirement. Ideally you will have managed a multi-let office building previously, and will feel comfortable liaising with multiple stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV today.