- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 12th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a stand out building manager to take ownership of a multi-let commercial office building on behalf of a prominent global property business.
- Building a lasting and professional relationship with tenants, occupiers and other key stake holders.
- Setting and managing service charge budgets.
- Carrying out regular inspections of your property and ensuring that the property is maintained to the highest standards.
- In conjunction with the above, you will ensure that a robust and effective planned, preventative and reactive maintenance programme is in place.
- Tendering and managing the work of external suppliers.
- Overseeing full health and safety compliance within the property.
As a proactive building manager with strong communication skills, you will be comfortable in managing large commercial buildings and working as part of a dedicated property management team. With a strong commitment to providing a top tier facilities management service, you will have service charge budget experience along side an IOSH qualification. More importantly, you will relish the opportunity to apply yourself and develop within a business famed for its commitment to the well being of both its clients and employees alike.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV.