- GBP35000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th July 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a market leading managing agent in the search for an innovative and standout individual to join their team as a Building Manager. Cobalt's client is renowned for investing in their employee's personal and professional development, and one that is seeing great success in the industry. This is outlined by the fact that the role has come about due to winning business.
This role will see you take the reigns of a commercial multi-let office building in the heart of London, and your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing a best-in-class FM service to your tenants, building lasting professional relationships within the building;
- Meeting and greeting visitors and occupiers the building, understanding your role as a brand ambassador for the property and the business;
- Overseeing the work of a variety of total FM contractors;
- Ensuring the effective proactive maintenance programme for the site;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, ensuring the building remains compliant with H&S requirements and legislation.
As the Building Manager, you will understand your role as the key driver of your tenants positive experience within the building, and your relationship building skills will be a key part of this. You will display a working knowledge of building plant, and crucially with have a strong foundation in health and safety - supported by an IOSH qualification ideally.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today