- GBP35000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th August 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager for a prime commercial development made up of offices, restaurants, cafes, and a stunning rooftop garden - all in an extremely accessible location. This sophisticated space has been built to Grade A standards with an Excellent BREEAM rating, and extensive amenities throughout the property which is raising workplace standards in the local area whilst our client is seen as an employer of choice within the field, making this a role for both now and the future.
As the manager of this contemporary building, your key responsibilities will include:
- Fostering a collaborative and community feeling within the property, building lasting working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Ensuring the building is fully compliant with UK H&S legislation, and that all RAMS are in place for necessary works and events;
- Managing and monitoring the work of total FM suppliers to previously agreed SLA's and KPI's;
- Ensuring a robust planned preventative and reactive maintenance programme is in place;
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets for the building, with input from surveyors.
Our client is ideally looking for an individual with experience of managing multi-let, modern commercial buildings previously, with that experience supported by an IOSH qualification for H&S, and ideally a membership of BIFM. Equally importantly will be your relationship building and customer service skills alongside a solid understanding of building plant and fabric within a total FM environment.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply online with your CV today.