- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th March 2019
- Job Type
Working with a blue-chip managing agent, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Building Manager who is keen to challenge themselves with a role in a high-end, trophy building. This Grade A commercial development is designed to cater to agile and flexible working life, with quality amenities as well as being an model of sustainability, and our client is looking for someone proactive who can provide a comprehensive modern FM service within a top tier property.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for setting and managing the service charge budget for the building;
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Overseeing proactive and reactive maintenance to the building fabric and plant, including major works where necessary;
- Managing the work of outsourced suppliers, adhering to SLA's and KPI agreements;
- Mentoring on-site staff to ensure their progression and development;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the development;
- Fostering an excellent working relationship with the tenants on site;
- Other duties ad hoc.
As the successful applicant, you will have brought experience in managing a larger asset with a real estate business, and be confident in liaising with multiple stakeholders and tenants. Ideally this experience will have been gained within a commercial environment, and you will support this with a relevant industry qualification with an IOSH or NEBOSH being essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.