- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th April 2019
- Job Type
We are looking to speak to proactive, innovative Building Managers for a beautiful Grade A commercial development in the City of London. An ideal location from London Bridge, Tower Hill, Cannon Street, and Liverpool Street, this building boasts a rooftop garden that regularly hosts events for tenants, as well as panoramic views of the City whilst also being a beacon of sustainability. Our client needs no introduction, and enjoys a well-earned reputation for being a top tier real estate employer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the highest standards of maintenance and compliance are met;
- Evaluating supplier performance in line with KPI's and SLA's;
- Assisting with the management of service charge budgets;
- Fostering a strong working relationship with key stakeholders, especially tenants;
- Effectively managing on-site teams, including recruiting for those teams;
- Ensuring a robust PPM programme is in place;
- Other duties ad hoc.
Our client is looking for a switched-on, proactive Building Manager who can utilise the platform on offer to the fullest in order to deliver top quality total FM solutions and manage a modern workplace. You will be IOSH qualified, and have experience of managing multi-let commercial buildings previously.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today