- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th May 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a top-tier Building Manager to take over a high-spec, bespoke commercial building in Leeds City Centre. You will take complete operational ownership of the building, including management of an in-house team, leading the charge in driving forward a comprehensive total FM service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing an in-house on-site team across both hard and soft FM service lines;
- Overseeing the work of outsourced suppliers, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are kept to;
- Fostering strong working relationships with tenants, and promoting a positive, productive working environment;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK Health & Safety legislation;
- Developing a comprehensive maintenance service for planned & reactive maintenance as well as project works;
- Managing the service charge budget, including producing quarterly variance reports;
- Other duties ad hoc.
The ideal Building Manager will bring previous experience managing or assisting in the management of a commercial development previously, working with landlords and third party tenants. You will have entrenched your health & safety knowledge with either an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification, and be confident working with building plant (within a total FM perspective). Equally as importantly will be your proactive, and positive attitude, as well as your desired to help drive standards forward whilst developing your FM career.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.