- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
£35,000 - £40,000
City/ East London
Our client is a high-end independent residential management company based on the cusp between the City and east London. They have been established for over 15 years and have gained a the highly reputable name in the market through the service they provide to their clients.
They are looking to recruit a Building Manager for one of their high-end sites located near their office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational management of over 150 residential as well as a few commercial units located on site. This will involve all staffing aspects overseeing concierge and cleaning teams as well as having responsibility for the maintenance and repairs of the site.
It is highly important the successful applicant strives to deliver high standards of customer service to build relationships with residents while displaying a courteous and helpful attitude at all times.
- In-depth understanding of statutory legislation (Health and Safety, Landlord and Tenant) procedures and best practice.
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing company procedures in a consistent manner.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, to communicate with stakeholders, staff and residents alike.
- Ability to carry out presentations and training sessions.
- Ability to produce succinct correspondence and reports to the Managing Agent, and the Board of Directors
- The ability to multi-task, research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting time frames. Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Competent IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
If the above matches your experience, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.