- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 6th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join a well-established, global firm based in Central London. You will be be responsible for a single-site multi-let office and you will be working hand in glove with a prestigious client.
- To carry out regular building inspections to ensure full compliance with UK health & safety regulations.
- Ensuring that all risk assessments are carried out and work permits are in place where necessary.
- Overseeing PPMs to the building plant and fabric as well as necessary reactive works.
- Where required, carrying out project works, such as refurbishments.
- Manage a team of Total FM contractors, as well as directly managing in house front-of-house staff.
- Building relationships with the tenants, providing an excellent of customer service.
As a successful Building Manager, you must display excellent communication skills, and hold a big emphasis on providing a high level of customer service. You must have a strong awareness of Health and Safety procedures and legislation, and ideally be IOSH or NEBOSH trained.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV.