- GBP38000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager to take over a recently redeveloped Grade A commercial office building in Central Manchester. Our client is a leading name in UK FM, and has been growing hugely this year, with Manchester as a key area of focus for them, so this roles is offering plenty of opportunities to progress in the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new tenants, forging strong working relationships with them;
- Managing the work of 3 in-house staff, as well as numerous suppliers - particularly for M&E;
- Overseeing snagging works, and fit-out projects, amongst other planned maintenance works;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance in the building.
The successful applicant will have a prior record in delivering total FM solutions in a large scale commercial building previously. Strong tenant liaison skills are essential, as is a good understanding of hard FM and service charge budgets. Beyond this, you will be keen to immerse yourself into a varied role, and help create a sense of community in the property.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today