- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + healthcare, bonus, and package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 26th June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager for a Grade A mixed-use development in a bustling part of Edinburgh city centre. This primarily commercial property is managed by a leading name in UK Real Estate, who is looking for someone with a modern approach to FM wherein a strong technical knowledge is matched by a customer-serviced oriented approach to the role, and is also seeking someone who is passionate about developing themselves professionally and personally. As a leader in the industry, our client is able to offer near-unparalleled opportunity for this progression, through training, qualifications and the platform to step up, whilst delivering a quality total FM service in this stand-out development.
Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections and building walk-throughs in order to proactively spot and deal with any maintenance issues that may arise;
- Building strong working relationships with tenants representatives;
- Overseeing necessary planned maintenance and projects where needed;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK Health, Safety, and Sustainability legislation;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Managing the work of external suppliers across both soft and hard service lines, in line with KPI's and SLA's.
Our client is looking for someone with a background in managing commercial property(ies) on behalf of a third-party client previously, and in managing multiple tenants, whilst having managing a service charge budget is essential, as well as an IOSH qualification. Further to this, you will be confident liaising with a range of stakeholders from clients, to a variety of tenants and contractors.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today