- GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum + package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 12th June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Building Manager to oversee the day to day management of a modern multi-let office development in Bradford. Our client is a medium sized managing agent that enjoys a well-deserved reputation as an employer of choice, due to their joint commitment to providing a first class property service, and to being a workplace with employees wellbeing at the core of the business.
Key responsibilities within the day to day management of the building will include:
- Ensuring full compliance with Health, Safety, and Sustainability regulations;
- Conducting regular site inspections, as well as driving forward a clear programme for the preventative and reactive maintenance of the building plant/fabric;
- Managing the service charge budget, producing variance reports on a quarterly basis;
- Overseeing contractors for key service lines such as security, cleaning, M&E maintenance etc, reviewing against key service level agreements;
- Building long standing professional relationships with key stakeholders including the client, tenants, and service providers.
Our client is looking for a building manager with experience of managing or assisting with the management of a multi-tenanted commercial property previously, who is confident in providing an FM service in a modern "workplace" environment. You will ideally be IOSH qualified.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV