- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 3rd April 2019
- Job Type
Working alongside a community-led developer, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager to take the reigns of a large-scale trophy asset in Birmingham. Our client takes pride in developing cutting edge commercial spaces throughout the UK and then providing a top tier management service that fosters genuine community cultures within them.
This building is a prominent role, that is undergoing significant investment including plant replacements and fit-outs. Between the project works, and the tenant engagement, this is a role that will offer variety and rewards, as well as a springboard for future progression within a business that is winning plaudits across the industry.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working with your on-site staff, both in-house and contracted, in order to provide a top tier total FM service throughout the development;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the property;
- Overseeing lifecycle maintenance and project works to building plant and fabric;
- Keeping an open and transparent dialogue with tenants, fostering long term working relationships with key representatives;
- Drafting and managing the service charge budget;
- Being involved in the procurement of specialist contractors as well as managing their work on a day to day basis.
Our client is looking for a Building Manager that can embody the modern concept of "Workplace". Your role is a crucial one, not only within the property, but within the business, and you will be a key driver of tenant engagement and experience within the development. As such we are looking for a born communicator who thrives in a social environment, but who can match this with strong building management skills and H&S knowledge (ideally supported by an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
If you are interested in the role please apply online with your CV today