- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th June 2019
- Job Type
Working on a maternity-cover, fixed-term contract, Cobalt is seeking a Building Manager who enjoys throwing themselves into an active role with plenty of project work. This role will see you managing a 130,000 sq ft commercial multi-let office that is about to undergo significant investments with refurbishments, fit-outs, and plant replacements all taking place in the next 12 months. Additionally, the position will see you working within a leading name in UK Real Estate who, being a top-tier property employer, is always on the look for good staff on a permanent basis within their FM function.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Chairing tenant meetings with key representatives of the occupiers;
- Overseeing necessary project works as well as managing a robust proactive and reactive maintenance programme;
- Drafting and managing the service charge budget;
- Undertaking regular site audits of the property, ensuring full H&S compliance;
- Managing the work of external suppliers across a range of total FM service lines, reviewing all work undertaken to ensure KPI's and SLA's;
- Other duties ad hoc.
Our client is looking for someone who will be available for a start in August at the latest and who brings experience of managing a multi-let office property or properties previously. You will display a strong command of hard Facilities Management, whilst your knowledge of on-site H&S management supported by at least an IOSH is crucial.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today