- GBP37500 - GBP40000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking two building managers for two separate grade A commercial developments in Central Edinburgh, following our client taking on new instructions in the city. Having grown from strength to strength in recent years, our client is looking to hire forward-thinking building managers, who understand the importance of providing a comprehensive workplace management programme, matching quality service with strong technical knowledge of FM.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building lasting relationships with tenants, and looking to provide a top-tier total FM service to them;
- Providing FM input into events on site;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation;
- Ensuring a robust reactive maintenance and proactive maintenance programme is in place;
- Managing the work of external contractors across soft and hard FM.
Our client is looking for an established Building Manager with experience of managing a multi-tenanted development, ideally supported by an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification or IWFM membership. You will be confident in managing the building itself, but equally comfortable in building relationships with tenants and other stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today