- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 21st June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with a property owner and investor who has taken on a new 6 storey commercial development in Harrow and is now seeking to hire a Building Manager to oversee the day to day operations of the property. Our client has recently established themselves in the UK and is looking to grow the business going forward, making it an excellent time to join the company if you're seeking to grow your career in FM.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Liaising with tenants, building lasting professional relationships and acting as the face of the business;
- Regularly inspecting the property, including plant rooms, to identify reactive and proactive maintenance issues;
- Providing supervision of all contractors on site, ensuring all KPI's/SLA's are kept to for works undertaken;
- Ensuring the building remains compliant with H&S legislation and identifying any potential issues as they arise;
- Supervising on-site security and cleaning staff;
- Covering front of house where necessary, acting as a visible presence within the building for all stakeholders and tenants.
Our client is looking for a positive, professional Building Manager with a can-do attitude, and is open to a Facilities Assistant/Assistant Building Manager stepping up into the role. An IOSH qualification would be looked on favourably, whilst previous experience managing a commercial office building is essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.