- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 18th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking to speak with engaging and proactive Building Managers for an upcoming commercial development in North West London. You will take this prime office building through to practical completion, working with a client who needs no introduction and who enjoys a well-earned reputation for being a top tier real estate employer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the highest standards of maintenance and compliance are met;
- Evaluating supplier performance in line with KPI's and SLA's;
- Assisting with the management of service charge budgets;
- Fostering a strong working relationship with key stakeholders, especially tenants;
- Effectively managing on-site teams, including recruiting for those teams;
- Ensuring a robust PPM programme is in place;
- Other duties ad hoc.
Our client is looking for a switched-on, proactive Building Manager who can utilise the platform on offer to the fullest in order to deliver top quality total FM solutions and manage a modern workplace. You will be IOSH qualified, and have experience of managing multi-let commercial buildings previously.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today